Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wonderful Hubby


This is just a little thank you to my husband Adam of 8 1/2 years. He had to work night shift tonight and had tons of things that he could be doing but...his poor little wife was sick. He got up at noon because he worked a 12 hour shift last night. I have this horrible cold and feel like I've been hit by a truck, tired, achey, don't feel real motivated, and I'm being a mommy for two. Adam got up and watched the kids, and I went & took a long hot bath with my book and then went & took an hour nap so I felt much better. He always makes time for his family even though he's a busy guy. So actually Adam gets a BIG thank you and I love you. It's just pretty special that he still does these little, special things for me. Again, thanks for all the help today, being a great daddy, and for making me feel special (even though I've got that sick look going for me), honey!

1 comment:

-V- said...

Yay - go, Adam!! :-)