Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cold Season

Why is it when one person gets a cold everyone else has to get it too??? I ask myself this question especially now with kids. Adam got a cold...then Karlie got a cold...then Tanner & I got it. I know parents teach their children they must share, but really isn't this taking it a bit far? And really, what is going on with this weather. A couple weeks ago we were going on sleigh rides and now it's like 20 some below and with the windchill near 50 below. Winter's starting to wear on me today. My poor nose is plugged up and I have two sick kids. I would like nothing better then to take a nap, but I guess that probably won't happen. Sorry about the downer blog just needed to get the irritation out there. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way. On a positive note...I have only a little over a month until we leave for Florida for a family vacation to see my brother & Jessica, abd Adam sister & her family. I'm sure I will be ready, ready, ready to be in the sun by then. :)

1 comment:

-V- said...

Ooh - always good to have a tropical countdown when dealing with such annoyances. Silver lining? You'll be all done with colds by the time you leave to enjoy the beach! :-)