Sunday, November 16, 2008
I like to Move it, Move it
"I Like to Move it, Move it" This song has been the only song in my head for the last 3 days. Karlie has been singing & dancing to it, Tanner's been dancing to it as mommy has been singing it as well. Madagascar 2 is on at the movie theater. Mom, I, & the kids went last night. Tanner was hilarious. He sat in his own chair for more then alf of the show with my mom's 20 + pound purse holding it down so it didn't fold up on him, his blanket and a tub of popcorn as big as him that he just kept munching on. Then he sat with me, then with mom, then back to me, got a little fussy, but then fell asleep on me as I bounced him on my knee. Karlie giggled through the whole thing. I loved the movie. What's not to love about a crazy lion, hypocondriac giraffe, a very hungery hippo, and Chris Rock as a zebra, oh, and don't forget about the penguins with a mission or the monkey like thing that sounds like he's from India. So much fun! I love cartoons! It works so much better to go to these movies when you have kids. Before we had them I forced Adam to go to A Bug's Life with me (tell me how much you think he actually enjoyed it). :) Go see it if your looking for a good movie. Oh, and I bet you have "I like to move it, move it" playing in your head for a couple days now. :) He He
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment