



Halloween was a blast! I started out with them at 4:00pm and hit a couple of the neighbors. The first we went to Tanner took the candy bag and put it his carrier and said some of his favorite words "go, go, go" and headed for the door. We laughed. Then we headed for my godmothers house (Janice). Karlie wanted to know who she was, I told her remember the lady who always has a goody bag for you. Yeah, but who is she; she wanted to know. I told her she was my godmother. She was shocked, and said, you have a fairy godmother??? I had to giggle and told her yep, I do. What a cutie!!! Then we met mom at the mall for some games & treats for the kids, then to grandma & grandpa T's for pizza, and a couple more houses. Daddy & Papa met up with us at this time after they got off of work and then we headed out to auntie Marge & Uncle Don's for popcorn cake (a long running tradition that we used to bring to grandma H's) and watched the kids go through their candy. So much fun and so cute. Karlie was Princess Cinderella, and Tanner was a Frog Prince (and believe me he got lots of kisses this night with those cute little cheeks poking out from his costume. Enjoy the pics. Tanner was practicing his frog hop in one.
1 comment:
What a fun filled night! Bet they slept good that night! So cute in their costumes! Yes the cheeks are very kissable and there would have been a few more kisses had this auntie been there. Ha! Love, Auntie Vonnie
Post a Comment