I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. We has a really good time. We went out to eat at the Holiday Inn so us mothers wouldn't have to do dishes. :) Adam & the kids got me a flowering crab tree. They're my favorite in the spring. It was fun just spending time with the family. I even snuck in a little nap when the kids had one. :) The kids have had colds and I thought maybe I was getting it, but I think it was just sinuses, not sure. I took some cold medicine (day time stuff) and zonked for about an hour and then tried to keep my eyes open for the next hour since the kids were up. Didn't think that stuff could make you drowsy, but guess again.
On another note, for those of you who don't know I've been working hard training for a 5k in June...today I actually ran the entire 3.1 miles in 37 1/2 min. without walking, just running it straight. I am extremely pumped, excited, and proud of myself. This is a huge accomplishment for me seeing as it is something I've never done before and never thought I could do, so happy, happy, happy am I. :) Now I just have to work on lowering my time. This is my next goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you!!! What a great accomplishment!
Damn girl, way to go! I wish I had such ambition.
Post a Comment