Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wii

Have any of you ever tried the Wii. I absolutely love it. We've been playing it every night. You can make the people look like yourself and then compete against each other. Adam & I boxed each other & I knocked him out. We've had a bowling competition, tennis match, baseball game, guitar hero, and cow race. The boxing was probably the biggest workout. I may have to get one.

2 comments:

-V- said...

Oh my gosh. I totally over-exerted myself doing boxing and ended up almost heaving up a lung. Not cool. I think I would have liked it better if a bunch of people weren't watching (and if I would have beat the stupid guy). ;-)

FamilyGus said...

I felt like that too. My arms actually hurt the next day. Charlie wanted me to play another round and I was down for the count myself. Still it was a lot of fun. Only a couple days till your trip. I love being warm. Have soooo much fun you guys!!!