Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tanner WaHooo!!!!


My little guy is just about 11 months now and we're hitting some more of those important milestones. While we were at Charlie & Jessica's he actually took a couple of steps on his own from the furniture to the end table. Then just last night he stood up by himself in the middle of the floor with no help twice!!! Mommy & Grandma hooted & hollered & he looked at us like we were crazy (which we are for the kids). He also waved bye, bye for the first time at Grandma & Papa as they were heading out the door. They came over because I told them I'd cook since they worked all week. So we had fun giggling at the kids. I can't believe he's already going to be a year old next month! The year went so quick.

1 comment:

-V- said...

Yay for Tanner!!