Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's Day. Adam & I are going out to eat together without the children so I know we will. Don't get me wrong, I love the children, but when you have two small kids it's hard to get out and away just the two of us. We've been making a point to try to do more of that lately and have some fun together. It's nice to be able to get out and do stuff together, as well as, the family time. The kids have Valentine's Day T-shirts on complements of Grandma Judy. Karlie's says Crown me miss Valetine (hence the reason she's wearing her crown and Tanner's says Hoppy Easter on it because it has little frogs on it. Love, love, love...Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

-V- said...

Happy V-Day to you as well - have fun tonight!