Has you're leg or arm ever frizzled? Mine has, but usually I term it that they fell asleep. Karlie makes up her own words for stuff and frizzling is just one she's come up with. This morning she was very distressed as she woke up, "Mom, mom, my arm is frizzling, it's frizzling". Some how I've adapted to her language, and know what she's talking about. Don't ask me how. This one actually took me awhile to learn. Another one that took me awhile was Blockers. My mom called me one day while her & my dad were watching the kids, kind of muffling her voice, "Jennifer, what are blockers, Karlie keeps asking Papa for them & is totally frustrated with him for not knowing what they are". I giggled, but had no idea what they were. Finally, I could hear Karlie in the background almost shout, "You know Papa, those things we watch the deer with". Oh, they're binoculars!!! So now she calls them blockeners.
On another note, American Idol was good last night. I have a fav already. That Michael from Australia. I love his voice. Josiah was also good (he's the one that sings in the British voice). Can't wait for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah - BUMMER about Josiah tonight... Looks like they got some really good ones in there though. I'm excited to see what else happens with Brooke (the blond). She seems like a kindred spirit. :-)
P.S. Frizzled: HILARIOUS!! :-)
I know, I was sad about Josiah. I like Brooke, too. I don't know where Karlie comes up with this stuff, but they make great stories to tell her when she's older. :)
Post a Comment