Sunday, June 7, 2009

Karlie's 5th Birthday






Karlie turns 5 on Tues. June 9. She had her first little birthday party with other little girls invited. The girls had so much fun. The giggled and squeeled in Karlie's room dressing up. Sloppy joes and ice cream cake, then outside to play. Just before the girls were about to leave my dad says I think I hear a goat. I was like yeah right dad. All of a sudden I look at the road and there's a goat running down the road with a leash on! So I call to it and it comes up the driveway so we tied it to a tree until the neighbors could come get it. Her name was Dandy. Free entertainment and the girls loved it. It was so much fun to see her play with all the other little girls and have such a wonderful time at her birthday. I can't believe my little girl is already 5! Where has the time gone?

No comments: