We had Tanner's 1st Birthday party on May 3. Grandma Judy got terribly sick so she could not share our special day, and we missed her so much. There were about 18-20 people who did get to come, aunties & uncles, friends, and family. Tanner had a blast. We had ham & turkey & all the fixins. He didn't really want to eat his cake at first, but after papa stuck his fingers in it away he went. I finally had to take it away because I didn't want him to get sick from all the sugar. After eating cake, I stripped him down to the diaper because he was covered with cake and onto present opening. He got so many wonderful toys and of course, Karlie tried to help him open up all his presents. Didn't seem to understand it was Tanner's turn to open. I told her on her birthday she'll have to let Tanner help her, and boy she wasn't happy hearing that. I still can't believe my baby's one already. This year has gone by so fast. It was so fun to have a party for him and visit with everyone.
Enjoy the slide show. Most pictures are from Tanner's birthday, but there are a few that I thought were cute so I put them in too. The one with Princess Daddy I may be in trouble for. Karlie likes to pretend she's princess Aurora, Tanner is Sebastian, Daddy is Ariel, and I'm sometimes Belle or Flounder. I couldn't resist getting a picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment