Sunday, April 6, 2008
Snow, Snow, Snow
ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I've had it with this wretched snow and now we just got more. I was so happy & cheery two days ago when it was actually warm out, I could see grass, and Karlie & I went for a walk in the driveway. Well, she rode her bike & I walked. It was like WAHOO!!! the end is near. I could feel spring coarsing through my veins. I want to smell the grass growing, hear the frogs start to croak, and the sound of those big thunder storms with lighting filling the sky. I want to be able to take the kids outside and play. No more cold & dreary weather & no more feeling like we're cooped up in the house. If anyone has any ideas on how to keep the sanity and not go stir crazy please let me know. Maybe a MN Snow No More Help Group should be started. :) Please no more snow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO with you, girl! It needs to warm up now!!!
Post a Comment