Monday, February 11, 2008

Punk Rocker & Princess



After Tanner's bath I couldn't resist...he looked sooo cute with his little mohawk. He just grins at mommy like she's a fool, which she is when it comes to her kids. Karlie's also been on a kick lately about being a princess. She dresses up everyday in her dresses, crown, & jewels. Today she was upset. She needed to run downstairs because her glass slipper were down their and she had to hurry up & get to the bulb (ball of course, I keep telling her this is the way you say it, but what does mommy know & it's extremely cute anyway). She didn't want to be late pricess Aurora called on her princess phone voice & all. These kids make me so crazy in love with them. I treasure each moment of the imaginary worlds I get to play in each day. What a blessing to be able to stay home and have each of these little memories etched in my mind. Where does the imagination come from and why does it seem to trickle off as we grow up? I hope my little ones always have one. I enjoy it sooooo much.

4 comments:

-V- said...

I LOVE reading about your family and seeing your pics - thanks for sharing the joy!

FamilyGus said...

I LOVE reading about yours too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! It's auntie Vonnie. I want to let you know I love to read your blogs. I hope you don't mind. I read them everyday along with Vonda's. I don't comment often, but I sure enjoy keeping up with your family and so enjoy the little stories of your children. They are amazing. By the way, this picture of Tanner sure looks like you and Charlie. I always thought he looked just like Adam as a baby, but he sure is looking more like you. Karlie is a picture of her daddy. Thank-you for sharing your days with me. Aunt Vonnie

FamilyGus said...

I Love that you read my blogs. I love reading Vonda's too! I see a lot of Charlie & I in Tanner now too. Thanks for commenting. I look forward to hearing from you again.