Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday!!!

OK, American Idol results show last night ticked me off. People went last night that should not have gone yet for sure. People have some crazy way of voting. Alexandrea was one of my favorites.

On another note... Oh, the snow is falling & it looks so pretty outside, but tomorrow I'll be in sunny Florida around supper time. Wish me luck flying, especially with kids. It's so hard for them to be still for so long. Thank goodness for those portable DVD players. :) You might just hear from me while I'm gone. Blog ya later!

2 comments:

-V- said...

Safe journeys! Enjoy the sunshine... and be sure to send it to Cancun when you're done with it, k? ;-)

P.S. Even I thought Amanda should have had to go home this week. I was surprised about both of the girls - had thought Amanda and Kady would go for sure!

FamilyGus said...

I thought so too, oh well. I'll make a special order for the sun to head over to Cancun. You guys have a safe & fun trip.