Friday, February 8, 2008
Baby signing
I'm trying a new experiment of sort. I've wanted to try teaching Tanner how to do signing for quite some time. I found it interesting. I saw a few little ones doing it last week. They couldn't talk yet, but they were using a few signs to let their moms know what they wanted. This motivated me. I ordered the book "Teach Your Baby To Sign" from Mail-a-book (they come right to my house seeing as it's hard to go to a quiet place like the library with two kids). I love it. The book is great. It makes it really easy to teach. I'm working on teaching myself, too. I've always wanted to be able to sign. I just picked a couple of things out to start with and we'll work on those. I'll try to work with Karlie too. I just think this is great, an extra added bonus, and a new & different way to communicate. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea, Jen - have fun! Oh - and "luck". ;-)
Post a Comment