I can't believe how fast it seems that babies pick up things and learn so quickly. Adam brought Tanner a little standup V-Tech thing to help him learn to walk. The first day he would grab it, pull himself up, wobble, and topple over. Oh, & get mad at it, like the throw my head into the carpet & cry mad. By day two he was going a few steps with it. A week later he's cruising the house with it as though he's been doing it forever & transfering off of it onto the couch.
He's becoming a stinker lately with food, too. I've started self feeding (stuff he can pickup & eat himself) and now he won't eat any of the pureed baby food. He actually stick his tongue out of his mouth when I give him a bite & wipe it off with his hand & then wipes it on the highchair! Very independent little turkey.
This little pic is of Tanner & his music table he got for Christmas. He loves it. It has a little piano on it and he'll play it and bop up & down dancing. I'll ask him if he's dancin' and he'll start his bobbing. It's so cute. It's really cute when Karlie gets on there with him and they play the music together.
No comments:
Post a Comment