
Well, sorry for being so far behind on the blog. Now things have settled down after the holiday's I can get back into my routine. We had something going almost every night for 2 weeks. Karlie was so excited with all of her Christmas presents "it was her best Christmas ever". Her favorites were a new camera, a Diego field journal, & a stuffed animal lamb that has a tummy that lights up that she named Lammy. Tanner was pretty happy with the paper & bows, but he did like his little activity table that plays music.
The kids seem to be changing & growing so fast. Karlie never wanted to clean up after herself, but now cheerfully sings "Cleanup, Cleanup, everybody cleanup" that she learned from Dora. She also counts to about 14 & then hits 18, and says her alphabet. Tanner is my little Hoover vacuum cleaner. He turns around on the floor like a hover craft looking for objects to put in his mouth. I'm constantly digging stuff out. The Barbie shoes have all been hidden. Tanner has also hit a couple of his mile stones, 5 teeth, sits up & claps at himself, and just today pulled himself up to standing at the coffee table. Karlie was 9 months when she did this & he's only 8 sooo I know I'm going to be busy. He also throws his little head down into the carpet when something is taken away from him & cries. It's pretty cute, but it ticks him off more when mom giggles at him. :) Karlie is so good with him; she was trying to teach him Sooo Big today & he just giggles & laughs at her. I love seeing the two of them together. Well I think that catches me up for a bit. Hope everyone had a great Holiday and have a wonderful New year!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations on all the fun milestones! Sounds like you had a busy holiday... We did too, but some good down-time as well, and I have to admit, I'm happy to be back in the routine. Happy 2008! :-)
Post a Comment