Hey everyone this is new to me so bear with me. I'm a 1st time blogger. I wanted to keep everyone up to date with our family. I'll start with Halloween. Boy was that a hoot! Karlie went as Jasmine (she really wanted to be Ariel, but Disney store wants $40 not including special shoes, jewery, crown, etc.) so mom sneakily told her how wonderful Jasmine (Jasmine was 40% off) was. I know, I know, but they only wear this thing once right? As it was she whined about the shoes, wouldn't wear the earrings, and only made it half the night with the crown. I told her to put it on and she told me OK, mom, but this is the last time.
Tanner went as Pooh Bear and he didn't like it, but slept most of the time. Mom & dad, & grandma & papa took them around to Spook Alley, friends houses, great grandma & grandpa's, & auntie & uncles houses. We started our own tradition with a Border Bar pizza & kept our popcorn cake from years past. We had a blast because they looked so darn cute all dressed up. I think after awhile the kids thought it was a form of torture with benefits of candy. I think back to all the places my parents took us and wonder...how did they do it and stay sane. I know why now because they are so cute & funny. Even with the unbuckling kids from their seats, trooping up to each house, whining that they want some part of their costume off, and why is it always so cold out on Halloween. They always leave an imprint on you, and Adam has candy for the upcoming deer season. Can't wait to do it again next year...I wonder if I could get Adam to dress up so we could all be dressed up as a family. :)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment