Friday, November 30, 2007

Conspiracy Theory

OK, not to alarm anyone, but I think I've stumbled onto a new worldwide conspiracy...I think baby food company's & bib company's, & possibly stain removing company's have combined forces. Baby food company's have developed orange (yams, carrots, squash) baby food that stains & I'm pretty sure will never come out of the bibs. This way we have to buy new bibs or end up looking like ragamuffins. I figured this out while I spent a 1/2 hour in my laundry room spraying each individual bib for a second time. This for all you other mommy's to know about...take caution in feeding your babies these orange food because it makes mommy's job a lot harder. Unless of coarse one of you have stumbled upon a good stain remover because I've tried 3 different ones with no different results. The madness of it all, a vicious circle, as if my days are soooo boring I can just remove spots all day, of coarse I can't prove it....but I think we know where I'm going with this.

1 comment:

-V- said...

Ha! Just got some good recommendations for stains on one of my recent posts. One friend who would know swears by 'Goop' and 'Zout'. Go figure... sounds like stuff stuck on the toilet to me, but hey - whatever works. ;-)

Our Eva will be past the baby food stage, but I'm sure we'll find our own little 'conspiracies' in the days ahead... I'll be sure to share!